keskiviikko 5. lokakuuta 2011

Krakow by day - and what a day!

I change the language into English for this one blog post in order to let my new EU-friends, Alvaro, Chris, Roberta, Karolina and Barbara know what was I doing at the same time as they were sweating at the workshops of SIMFO. So, what was I doing? I was enjoying myself. Immensely.

I walked around the old town of Krakow and let my camera sing the praise of beautiful Krakow.

And here are some of the snaps, please feel to enjoy them, afterwards:

Church of St. Mary


Towers in Old Town


Intrigueing statue at the Old Town Square


Horse-buggy at the Old Town Square



A girl in a buggy


Hall of the Old Cloth Factory



A room with a view



Children all over


A woman peering


I see something in the lamp. Do you see it too?


Pan playing his pipes


So white it almost hurts to look at it



A girl playing with her dog


Reflections from a window


A sign that brings back memories


Life at street cafes



A living statue

So, I had a very interesting and fulfilling afternoon. But I did not forget you working at the conference. In the Old Town Square there was a huge tent full of EU material and information. And when I enter it, what do I see...

EU tent

But isn´t that my husband on the screen?!!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. It does not take a clair voyant to quess that there will a whole lot more to come.  But before unloading them from a camera there are other more important priorities: A mojito is calling!  So bye for now...

Ei kommentteja: